View Single Post
  #733   ^
Old Tue, May-11-21, 03:30

Plan: LC calorie counting
Stats: 223/157.8/145 Female 68 inches
BF:
Progress: 84%

Good Morning!

OMG....DH got up just after I did and he is talking, talking, talking. The last few mornings have been like this. All I want is to sit here and drink my coffee.....in peace. I love him to death, but geez......shad up a minute!!

Today starts 6 days in a row of golf. I thought we were off on Wednesday this week, but my friend called yesterday and wanted to get on the schedule. Of course, I said ok.....we can't play in the winter time!

-----------

Nic....We used to go to Rehoboth Beach for a week in the summer. We rented a house just a block off the boardwalk for the whole family. It is a nice boardwalk and town. There were several shops and restaurants that I really liked. Overall a great place.

Jaz....Your new apartment sounds so nice and the hammock park?! That sounds awesome. I'm sure you're anxious to get your stuff from your storage unit. I hope you have managed to find some movers to get it soon.

The work you're doing helping people get the help they need is so important. I bet people cry with relief when you get things set up for them. You make a difference!

Trig.....is your weather clearing up? We're finally getting some sunshine this week, but temperatures only in the 60's. Our long range forecast calls for above average temperatures next week.....bring it!

Blue.....

----------

I struggled with myself yesterday. I just wanted to eat all day! I was determined to hold my calories at 1500, and I did it, but it was not easy. I was rewarded for my efforts with a lower number on the scale this morning, but my stomach is growling already! I'll have to fuel up well before heading to the golf course later this morning.

Be well, my friends!