View Single Post
  #726   ^
Old Sun, May-09-21, 07:24

Plan: KETOVORE
Stats: 234/179/155 Female 5'5
BF:
Progress: 70%

Good Sunday Morning all!!!

NIC- DE is really pretty! I made it up to Ocean City! Very cool! Rehabooth Boardwalk is pretty fun too! Glad you are having a great time!
How long does the son get to stay home? Spring Break?
I just love you always "take us with you".

Trig- - How was your day yesterday? How are you going to spend Mothers day?
Whatever you do- make it special!

Sent you an email.

Lori-
wow oh wow on your cold weather! Love the Crown Royal to warm up the bones! HAHAHAHAHAHAH
What are you doing today?

Blue- Hi! Hope you get in a long juicy conversation with your DS!
--------------------------------------------------------------
Well- here I am in this huge space of an Apt. It is actually 150 square feet bigger than the door house. It also SHARES NO WALLS with another neighbor!!!
I am on the ends that is 2 sides, then the "front" there is a hallway separation, the 4th side is a stairwell on the end of the building. So not the main stairwell. I am on the top floor.

I swear the back of my legs are KILLING me from so many trips up 3 flights both directions. 46 steps total EACH WAY.

I can't help but think Bella would have loved it here. On that same thought she would have had to have been carried. There is no way a sick or older dog with hip issues could do these stairs. When she rolled down 2 flights and hit concrete in St. Simon I knew her days were numbered. Then To think I would have had to carry her- I BARELY can get my fat ARSE up if doing multiple trips.
There is not an hour that goes by I am not still thinking of her.

Today is going to be putting away, hanging clothes and straightening up.
I have to look at bills and do an actual food shop.
I also realized I don't have a plate or towel. I will hit up Walmart and pick up a couple items until my furniture gets here.

Speaking of- I am room rug shopping. My living room is 12X18 nice size, laminate wood looking. Both bedrooms are carpeted. The walk in closets are HUGE.
There is also a garden soaker tub I used for a bubble bath last night.

I got my work station put together but need to crank it up and call IT as there is an issue with one of the monitors.
BUSY day- and for that I am thankful!

HAVE A GREAT DAY ALL