View Single Post
  #30   ^
Old Thu, Dec-10-20, 09:27

Plan: Zero Carb!
Stats: 234/182/170 Female 68
BF:
Progress: 81%

Nicco glad you Dad got a good clear scan!!

happy all are doing well and yea so many people that isn't truly alot of gifts but ya got them done! And as they get older, gifts go lower and money gifts get higher LOL less wrapping, just a nice card and some bucks, everyone more out on there own wants money for their own personal choices....I know I did HA

Lori enjoy your golf WHILE ya can, ya know it is gonna change like a dog on ya LOL

we got warmer today, 56 the high WOO for up here in some snow around, omg I will take it and yes I am freezin' my buns off big time. rv is so nice and warm, open that door and WHAM so darn cold.

Jaz, yea that list of CONS was very big.
crap go to St Simon and find some darn job LOL
follow your heart first on this one, money will follow ya know

I am cold. Downtown Banner Elk a DUD SPUD.....omg so small. more real estate biz than anything else. 2 restaurants, one seems nice for tonight, gonna check it out. Stone Walls with prime rib so

the 'metal elk statute' that is so in every pic is SMALLer than one would think and just stuck on the road and I thought, you know, bigger type park area and all but nope, pics are deceiving on this little drab town. ski resorts take precedence here but town, flop.....but some will light up a bit I hope when we eat out tonight and hope to get some nice lights in town?
not what I was thinking at all.

river and campsite great, IN summer it would be fab LOL

will get a pic for ya'll

even dog is cold HAHA

hubby gonna trout fish a bit in the trout pond, he wants a few gutted for home....like stocked pond, shooting fish in a barrel fishing but hey he wants to do it....only $7 per lb when caught and then $1 to gut and bag.....nice for fresh trout. we shall see how that goes.

gonna cook some steaks on the grill now....starving. hope that rat grill gives me some crispy char, I hate this grill LOL but hubby wants to do them outside so I will eat some whatever meat he grills...ugh LOL

over and out and be good