View Single Post
  #26   ^
Old Wed, Dec-09-20, 12:09

Plan: General LC
Stats: 000/000/000 Female 5'4"
BF:
Progress: 90%

Hello everyone!

Trig- I know you will take it in the manner intended but I was laughing at you while reading your post. You went to SNOW? YOU??? You definitely love your daughter and you were definitely stir crazy to do those things!

Still, enjoy the lights, walk around.. it's good to get away. And it is nice to be glad to get home again bc you actually got to leave!

Lori- Meatballs with mushrooms sounds DELISH!! I have had meatballs SO MANY TIMES and it has never occurred to me to add meatballs. I will have to do that in the future!

I need to get out for a walk too. It's cold and cloudy today but tomorrow starts a warming trend.

Jaz- Yeah that job doesn't sound like a great fit for you- sort of more of the same from the last thing you did. Still, an interview never hurts, I guess.

I haven't been dressed in clothes in DAYS AND DAYS. I mean, I did put on something to walking in but it was just a pair of sweats. Didn't even put a bra on bc I had a coat on! Talk about hibernation!

Interesting about Georgia. Things are so settled here in that area that it didn't really occur to me that things were still up in the air somewhere. But Athens is far enough out, right? Do you get out and about there or do anything in Athens itself?

How is your son liking his new house? HOW IS YOUR EX DOING? AND HIS WIFE??

••••••••••••••

No news is good news as far as the kid goes. I think we are pretty settled at this point, fingers crossed.

Each day is more or less the same, but not in a bad way. I am a homebody so not really losing it, ya know? I clean the kitchen daily, do some other random cleaning, some cooking, watch some Netflix or Hulu.. that kind of thing. Puttering but in a good way. I've been averaging 6-8K steps daily so I must be doing something!

Haven't been eating very clean the last couple of days. I was doing so well, then when doing the wrapping yesterday I came across a bonus jar of Cookie Butter which wasn't going to anyone in particular.. and yeah...

DS18 took his math final exam yesterday (first class of college complete!) and has two more this week and then he is finished! He took a short-acting dose of his ADHD meds for his test and was talking away. It makes him very focused but also more of a conversationalist than usual!

That's about it from here. I think I will clean the half bath, do some laundry and do the beef vegetable soup. Just putter some more!