View Single Post
  #19   ^
Old Tue, Dec-08-20, 05:45

Plan: Zero Carb!
Stats: 234/182/170 Female 68
BF:
Progress: 81%

Lori, yea rum is coming. Temps in the high 30s is the high and lows are teens so yes I will need liquid courage to even exit the rv!

Yea my tendon on my ankle was like 2 years to heal. It was horrible so your trouble could last a good while but in the end, if we watch it and baby it all, we heal, but dang it can be a doozey while waiting

Into the 50s for PA, well that gives me good hope for some good temps down here then!

Nicco, 'adulting himself'....I love reading that term you use. I have to walk my kid there but being 15 she is oh so lazy on any of it.

Magic package fairy and Santa brings it all for everyone right? Laughing about your DH saying that cause he never sees that work that goes into all that buying LOL

Jaz, yea up date on the good interview.

Blue, glad your work is having jobs dropping on ya and keeping you busy. Many of us need busy now going into a long cold winter.

Thanks all for the birthday wishes. No party life on it, just a $100 from hubby and kid said happy birthday.....all she can handle is a 1 day shop out with her father to buy me an xmas present HAHA 2 shop trips would kill her I think if she had to go out again for a birthday prez. omg that lazy kid.

finish rv pack today for what little I gotta do and we are heading out later....around 11-11:30. Check in is at 2 for this cg so no use going too soon. 1.5 hr drive and if we go slow and stop to eat etc. then we can drag it out to 2 hrs and hit good on the check in. We know we can get in an hr early from check in times but more than that is pushing on it usually. So got an easy morning today on this trip not to have to rush out the door.

got fire roaring, omg such nice heat!

got alot of my meat packed for trip. feel safe on that.

nothing much doing other than 4 days in the down right fricking' freezer mountains HAHA which I need but am dreading for the cold truly but change of scenery, cold or not is truly needed!!

over and out and be good all