View Single Post
  #12   ^
Old Mon, Dec-07-20, 12:34

Plan: General LC
Stats: 000/000/000 Female 5'4"
BF:
Progress: 90%

Jaz- What kind of chat room were you in? Where are they? I haven't really heard of chat rooms in the past couple of decades!

I hope you found some good stuff at Macy's. And good luck on your interview today. We are all doing to want to hear so if you post before, then post again after too!

What is the update on your Ex and his wife?

Lori- Glad you are getting a massage and I hope it brings you some relief. Does anyone say whether continued walks are a good idea or not? You are in pretty good touch with your body though so I expect you know whether you should or not. Do you still think the injury is associated with the golf cart?

I feel for your sister, in terms of her DD and her health. I think as a Mom that would be so worrisome. My Mom is the same way as her daughter and it makes me crazy.. a total baby about checking her blood sugar so she just doesn't and makes all kinds of bad choices, over and over again.

Speaking of golf carts-- Trig I LOVE LOVE LOVE the idea of you decking out the golf cart in Xmas lights. You are a fun chick!!

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! It is my brother's birthday too. I hope you have a wonderful day! Does your family to do anything to celebrate you?

••••••••••••

All is well here. It's a pretty day out so maybe I will take a short walk. I think that would be allowed since I won't be near anyone.

DS22 is doing well. No complaints except fullness in his ears and he said that has lessened today. He is eating well- I fixed him cereal and sausages for breakfast around 9:30 and then he asked for lunch at 12:30! He is up and about in his room every day. I think maybe he is starting to study for exams. I encouraged him to consider taking a short walk to the end of the court just to get out in the sun and get a bit of exercise, but I know he is also exercising in his room.

DS18 said his exams are this week. I think he is finished with his first semester of college in three days. He said he has all Bs right now. So, not bad. Not great but not bad. Especially for doing his first college classes completely online.

He is doing a pretty good job of adulting.. I am proud of him. He sets up with his accounting tutor on his own, he made his own dentist appointment (I gave them him number and had them deal with him directly), sets up his own Telehealth and C19 test appointments, communicates with his boss at work etc. I have tried to push as much to him as I can, not bc I am not willing to do it but because I really want him to get to be an adult like if he were at college. I'm happy with the way he is transitioning into that role.

I am feeling just fine as are the rest of the family members. Today, besides the basic cooking I have been doing, I want to clean the master bedroom and bath. I've been doing a sanitizing daily but it needs a clean of other areas like the tub and floor, and the master bedroom needs doing.

DH commented on the number of packages that have been coming. He is clearly not used to being around as much so he doesn't know what it usually looks like around this time of year! I asked him what does he think it looks like when purchases are being made for 10+ people? It clearly just had never occurred to him- we all know the present fairy comes and buys and delivers and wraps, right?

That's about it- been on plan now for a solid week. I got on the scale for the first time and I'm in the 150s but not as low as I was. I know it will come. I rarely weigh anymore though so not sure when I will do it again. Likely not for a week or two, minimum.

Hugs!