View Single Post
  #1403   ^
Old Sun, Oct-03-21, 05:34

Plan: Zero Carb!
Stats: 234/182/170 Female 68
BF:
Progress: 81%

Lori, yea heavy fog is the worse and hope it lifts fast for you to drive home...safe travels

sounds like a fun SIS trip.

no it ain't man and big deer hunting, it is ALL hunters be they men or women, omg hunters are hunters to the very core for sure LOL very cool on 9 pt tho, my hubby will love hearing that and with his crossbow too....fab! I am not a hunter type either and have no thrill in it but darn those who love it, no telling why, I guess thrill of it all, man against beast type things, but I don't require that in my life

crockpot and casseroles etc. good move going into cooler weather and easy cooking

Nicco....nah, ain't doing your fur babies cause I didn't do mine HA Today I guess I gotta throw him in the big mud sink and make him smell better. Plus gotta vacuum up the darn hair and I know you get that one, darn dog hair ain't there and then boom, it seems to be every where all at once in clumps LOL

Jaz need your update? You home yet?

---------so electronic school baby is driving my kid nutso big time. I love it HAHA but I have to say, omg annoying as heck when it activates to cry and doesn't shut off for a bit...ugh. glad it goes back to school tomorrow but should deactivate tonight around 8 my kid thinks.

got NY Strip steak for later today and I think I am gonna make hubby go buy me a big ol' rack of ribs from our fav BBQ joint today so I should be eating great today

Nothing much doing, kinda gray day but will just goof around doing this and that.

over and out and be good everyone