View Single Post
  #1397   ^
Old Sat, Oct-02-21, 04:53

Plan: LC calorie counting
Stats: 223/157.8/145 Female 68 inches
BF:
Progress: 84%

Good Morning!

Up around 6, cup of coffee in hand. I had a bit of a restless night.....not bad, but not as "out like a light" as I have been the past couple nights. Today we'll get a couple mile walk in and then pop in to Macy's & possibly Walmart for something Connie is looking for. Then it's off to yet another brew pub for a late lunch. OMG......I need to get back on my eating plan! ACK!!!!! Feeling like the Pillsbury dough boy here!

DH, DS & DGS17 are all going bow hunting today. DH was beside himself with excitement when I talked to him last night. Sigh......I will never understand it, but just smile and nod till hunting season is over each year. Now that he does crossbow hunting too, the season starts WAY early. He loves the time with DS & DGS more than the actual hunting, I think.

-----------

Jaz......Hope you have a good trip home today. Is Ruger a good traveler?

Trig.....How is DD making out with the practice baby? Did you have to get up in the night and help with the 2AM feeding? I can just see DD showing up at your bedroom door and handing the baby to you and saying "Here..take this thing!" LOL!

Nic.....WOW! You do have a busy weekend! You'll be rolling from one thing to another. It also sounds like you'll have to fit a dog bath in there somewhere too. Yuck....nothing worse than when they get into something dead..GAG!

--------

Over and out for now. Sis will soon be coming into the living room and turning on CNN.......Lord help me. At least we'll be watching football tonight instead of constant news.

Bye!