View Single Post
  #1   ^
Old Mon, Apr-25-05, 10:56

Plan: Six week Body Makeover
Stats: 251.4/220.4/135 Female 65 inches
BF:
Progress: 27%
Default Guaifeneisin Protocol Stops fibro in its tracks!

I've found something wonderful and I'm shouting it from the rooftops. Guaifeneisin!

Dr. R. Paul St. Amand, M.D. has developed a system of using a very inexpensive drug, guaifeneisin, to treat, reverse and stop fibromyalgia syndrome.

I've been on it just over a week, and am amazed at the way it works. I have no affiliation, just a grateful user already well on the journey back to pain-free health.

For more information, google on "guaifeneisin" or go on over to http://www.fibromyalgiatreatment.com/EasyQuickLinks.htm and start reading from the top link on down. It's not the only such website, but it's a real good one, run by Dr. St. Amand's nurse and co-author of his books, Claudia Craig Marek. You've hear the saying "they wrote the book on..."? Well, they did!

It's a very simple protocol. Simple to understand, simple to implement, simple to continue.

There's lots of support available on email groups, so you don't have to feel like the Lone Stranger as you investigate and try it out.

Dr. St. Amand has written two books on his experiences as a FMS sufferer and physician, and they are definitely worth reading. Get them free from your local library. Buy them later if you wish.

Guai is cheap! I spend about $25.00/month on it, buy it right off the shelf at Safeway, or it's available all over the web.

The pain, stiffness, depression gradually ease up as your tissues clear, and if you stay on guai, you can live a normal life. There are no side effects to worry about, no stomach upset, nothing!

Do yourself a favour and check it out.

Please let me know how it works out for you.

Take care,
sky
Sponsored Links