View Single Post
  #111   ^
Old Thu, Jan-08-04, 16:07

Plan: Atkins now CAD
Stats: 238/193/150 Female 5'3
BF:
Progress: 51%

Hello fellow New Englanders Boy this string sure did get booted way down to the bottom.

Im not sure if anyone still remembers me, I used to post here way back, almost a yr ago now, but Ive been gone from these boards for a few months. I am back now.

ANyway the reason Im posting here is to get the word out about a little home business I am thinking of starting .

Back in June I had a friend who was extremly overweight.. I and so many people I know where having such good luck I told him about Atkins diet. There is just no reason to not be losing when its so easy with Atkins! He refused. His reason " I hate to cook. I never cook" As it turns out.. he had been living on his own for 8 yrs and had NEVER cooked for himself. He ordered out every single meal. I told him if he would try Atkins I would do all his cooking for him. That started my weekly then bi weekly cooking for him. Each week I would cook and freeze a weeks worth of meals for him. I would package them into individual meals and lable them with all the carb counts. All he had to do was pop the tupperware into the microwave or the food into the oven. Ive been doing it ever since and he has lost about 50 lbs.

I started thinking, I love cooking, I have the expertise in low carb and Atkins.. I have hundreds of recipes now, I wonder if I could make a viable business out of this. I have decided to try it. I will make it very customer friendsly and sit down with people to find out what they like and what their goals are and cook around those variables.

If anyone is interested or knows of someone who might be please let me know

sherri

jadenlea~comcast.net