View Single Post
  #1   ^
Old Fri, May-13-05, 19:53

Plan: atkins
Stats: 198/148/140 Female 5'4''
BF:
Progress:
Default Desperate: One year-little movement

Hoping someone can shed some light for me. I have been doing lc for about 2.5 years and have gone from 198 to 147, am currently at 149. I'm 5'4" and my goal has been 140, even saw a dr. in the last year who agreed that I should try to hit that goal and perhaps even a pound or two lower. But, for the past year I have been stalled and am now up two pounds. This is not a normal plateau.

I've tried several things: induction--which has stopped working, CoQ 10 (no effect-have hypothyroid and was told this may be why), virgin coconut oil, and keeping a food diary. I drink approx 2 liters of water a day and I seem to hover around 1500-1700 calories a day and eat mostly chicken/fish/eggs and veg. Have just started using some low fat cheese. I've tried cutting back on nuts and cream and then putting them back in--feels like I've tried a lot of things that just don't work. I also work out 4-5 times a week.

I have looked at the fat fast a few times but honestly just don't think I can do it. I know the loss slows as you enter pre-maintenance but this seems ridiculous...and now I'm battling just to drop two pounds get back down to my low--would kill to drop an extra pound--not looking for a miracle to get rid of all ten pounds, but just a couple would feel great.

Thanks for any advice!
Sponsored Links