View Single Post
  #2   ^
Old Thu, Oct-17-19, 08:40

Plan: general lc
Stats: 214/146/130 Female 5'4"
BF:
Progress: 81%

Hi Karen,

I guess I'm not a true carnivore because I sometimes eat tomato sauce or ketchup. But sometimes I don't. I feel better when I don't eat dairy, but sometimes I eat it anyway. Haven't noticed any issues with my tomato condiments. When I'm in a pure carnivore phase, the first couple of times I eat some cheese, I seem to be unaffected, except for craving more cheese. But by the third time I eat cheese, I start feeling bloated and inflamed. Bacon I eat BUT I notice that my gums get slightly inflamed. Probably happening inside my body too, so I don't eat as much bacon as I used to. Can't stand fish so I never eat it. Here's my diet when I'm full-blown carnivore:

Bubba burger (sometimes with a half a teaspoon of ketchup)
Steak
Lots of salt on both and sometimes out of my hand

That's it.

Right now, I'm eating keto meatballs (ground pork and beef, with eggs for moisture, mixed with onion powder and garlic powder) and I heat my meatballs for a few hours in the crockpot in Victoria's tomato sauce. So definitely not true carnivore right now, but that's all I eat all day. I also drink plain tea in the morning, water the rest of the day.

The reason I eat the way I do is that I don't really like vegetables.