View Single Post
  #1455   ^
Old Mon, Oct-11-21, 17:49

Plan: KETOVORE
Stats: 234/179/155 Female 5'5
BF:
Progress: 70%

Lori I am curious to see how your avocado report goes!!!! I am with Nic , I don't do 4 am that is still NIGHT TIME. Crap 15 years ago I would just be getting home! HAHAHAHAHAHHA
That was in my wild after divorce days. Over those and now in bed by 930 / 10 max! HAHA

NIC- I so get ya that hubby is still looking at your DE digs as vacay/ you look at it as home! I just love that. You are adjusting. DH just hasn't had the time you have!!!!

OK- So always humid- Here too....... In the summer so frekin humid it just drips from you. In the winter it is a COLD and damp feel. Goes to your bones! Nothing crispy in the air. Always damp warm or cold- just wet always. It does take a minute to get used to.

Hey Trig!!!!!!!!

-----------------------------
Well I did expect a small Welcome Back to work. Nothing....... I had issues from the start. They had shut off all my stuff, there was an upgrade in my absence and all my passwords expired. My boss was ticked I wasn't "up to speed faster and was holding me hourly what was I doing.
I never got a hey- glad your back nothing. I also got a new headset to use with no instruction and reach out to her...... her response..... look it up in policy and procedures. OMG I just hate this....... I even was the one to reach out to her.
I posted a HEY TEAM- HOW ARE YOU I AM BACK on the team chat.......crickets. She has also hired two new people. I wonder if they are replacing me. It was just a day from ........

Right before I clocked out I got a Nasty gram stating: You need to be up and on those phones by 9 am sharp tomorrow. No nice at all - very rough. I was SHOCKED truly I was. I expected at least a pretense of hey glad your back. NOPE. Nada.

I sorta buried my .... Yea I was sad- they made me just pisst and sad. I know it is just a check- but dam at least be kind ya know..........

Today food- sucked- taking today off the count and starting again tomorrow.

Tomorrow is a new day.

Well propping up my feet and sucking down aspirin and wine- great combo. got my 30 minutes in!!!! That I did do. On track tomorrow.