View Single Post
  #1454   ^
Old Mon, Oct-11-21, 10:40

Plan: LC calorie counting
Stats: 223/157.8/145 Female 68 inches
BF:
Progress: 84%

Jaz...I'll let you know how the pan fried avocado goes. The blog I read said that frozen works better than fresh as it keeps it's shape better and doesn't go to mush. Plus, the frozen is always packed at the perfect ripeness, no guessing if a fresh one is ripe or not. The girl that wrote the blog uses the diced, frozen avocado browned in butter as a side with eggs to take the place of home fries. We'll see!

EDITED: I made the fried avocado chunks. You fry them until they are crispy on the outside. Not bad. I put them on my Freshly chicken fajita bowl and they were quite good and easy to make. Some good healthy fat into my diet.

I ended up walking for nearly an hour today. I was listening to a podcast and taking care of some phone calls and just kept walking.

DH had a Dr. appt. this morning for a small lump he found in his arm pit. He wanted me to go along to hear what the Dr. said, so I went. They think it is nothing, but want him to have an ultrasound since he has a history of cancer(Renal cell carcinoma-2006). He'll have the ultrasound on Wednesday. Fingers crossed that it's just a little cyst or something.

That's it from here. Heading to the golf course tomorrow morning.

G'nite!