View Single Post
  #29   ^
Old Mon, Sep-16-02, 20:51

Plan: CKD/Bodyopus
Stats: 290/250/220
BF:(265)34%/29%/15%
Progress: 57%

I just started the one day carb up thing. I just feel so much more...safe. Doing it. I decided to really try and do it right as opposed to just drinking soda and eating ceral randomly. I got Myoplex mass and I have 2 packets tottaling 156g of carbs right after the depletion workout, then comes the sweet tarts and then the cereal& oatmeal then the pasta then the potatoes and rice. I went 9pm Friday to 9pm saturday and had around 809g of carbs total. Sunday I really felt great, I could see my muscles actually inflated, plus my brain wasnt in "oh man I ate to long I screwed up" mode. That really messes with my inertia for the week. "why am I doing this if I just eat like a pig on the weekends and dont do this right"

I really say go with the 24 hour. I think I had around 4000 calories, assuming my body didnt need all of them and decided to start storing it as fat I gained one pound at the most (Ridiculous I know just saying haha) I lost 5 total, and only gained 3 pounds of water and sugar weight from the carbup and am already back down. We'll see how I fare when I get past this weekend without carbing up and start my super heavy sets. I carb up in 2 week increments to attempt to lose more fat. I had no issues with energy at all really, but we'll see.