View Single Post
  #52   ^
Old Thu, Aug-28-03, 11:37
Registered Member

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 359/318/250 Male 75 inches
BF:
Progress: 38%

Wow...there are probably hundreds of times that I can look at and they all add up to a push in the right direction, kind of in an accumalative effect.

Probably Knowing better and knowing I will feel so much better at my desirable weight. I use to play football for a long time and was in great shape! Married life has been blissfull but detrimental all at the same time. I have (so has my wife) put on a little weight each year for the last 14 years. It is heart breaking, ego breaking for that matter, to look at a photo or the mirror.

My 2 kids are also a huge motivational factor. The comments they make are not mean spirited but hurtful just the same. My kids becoming fully aware and conscience of our weight problem where they actually see and are able to make comments was probably the last straw.

I also want to be that handsome and great guy that I duped my wife into marrying

Here is a link to some pictures of us in case anyone would like to see. The one of me and my daughter is a few years old and about 40 pounds ago.

http://f1.pg.briefcase.yahoo.com/bc...case.yahoo.com/

Enjoy!
Cody