#25   ^
Old Sat, Oct-26-02, 13:09
Registered Member

Plan: SuManKins
Stats: 321/249/221 Female 64 inches
BF:Let's not go there
Progress: 72%
Thumbs up Thx for sharing~

Thanks for sharing, all of you who have come here and posted. It is interesting to see the different visualizations and affirmations that we use... I think it is so important to get ourself out of the "woe is me I am fat" way of thinking. Yes...we have weight to lose,... that is something that cannot be ignored... but constantly thinking in the "fat mode", will not help in the process of realigning our thoughts, affirmations and visualizations as to what we want to achieve! If we say or visualize one thing... we are slender, then constantly have the "fat mode" in action, by things we say other than in affirmations, or thoughts other than those that are positive... it is going to cancel out the positiveness!! Does this make sense to anyone? The Bible says, that both DEATH AND LIFE, are in the power of the tongue. Ever think of it that way? Not many do... if we want to achieve positive goals in our lives, then turn around in the next breath, and are constantly putting ourself down, and bitching and complaining about things,... how is the positive even going to have a chance to work? Doing the visualizations and affirmations is a step of faith... we have to LOOK PAST of what is the present reality, and to what we want to be... to achieve,...to reach...instead of saying I AM GOING TO LOSE THIS WEIGHT, say I *AM LOSING* THIS WEIGHT. Make the words in the here and now... not in future tense... there is a motorcycle club here, and the name of it is FREE TOMORROW... and the motto goes on... "but tomorrow never comes"... How disheartening!!! We are NEVER promised tomorrow... we do have today though, this present moment... I am a procrastinator... I should be president of the procrastinator's club!! I know this... and it IS something I am working on... we all have "character flaws" so to speak... I think the important thing though, is to first recognize them, then determine whether they are affecting our life in a detrimental way... in a negative way... if they are... then perhaps it is time to do something about it...eh? Do I hear a yes? Well, I see lil miss KaeLyn has managed to get her little sweat pants off... and is very proud at having achieved this task I must close for now and go do mommy things~ Ciao for now~