View Single Post
  #423   ^
Old Sat, Apr-27-24, 06:43

Plan: Zero Carb!
Stats: 234/182/170 Female 68
BF:
Progress: 81%

Lori, hope the meds and some time give ya good improvement ya are hoping for.

cool on the roadside giveaway but yea, into the dumpster if no one grabs I can't do that, I am on a dead end road, no traffic to even consider doing that.

HEY JAZZ and NICCO

--------------- SO KIDDO lost her wallet. Drivers license gone, health ins. card gone, debit card gone and about 100 bucks.....now she says she thinks she threw it out herself in her own garbage?? WTH? OK?? I placed a bet. I think it is in her dorm room LOL so when we go up to move her out completely on May 7 I will search that room come hell or highwater, but she paid for new DL and I of course cancelled the debit card, and I do have other health ins. card for her, and thankfully I NEVER gave her the friggin' SS card, got that in my lockbox....but what a PIA. Ok be interesting to see later??

I say how could ya? She says hey it is only once so far? and I say I protect my purse with all my 'stuff' in it with life and not once in literally 42 yrs have I lost my purse or wallet!! No sense of responsibility literally to me but EH EH that is MY view on it HA so she says, well my friend has lost her wallet 2 times this year and I say so what ya shooting to meet her goal? OMG!!!! KIDS TODAY are dumb as rocks on even caring about protecting their private info.....ok do not get me started here.

Crazy Sarah has the Chop stressed to the ultimate. He can't take it literally LOL too funny on guys right? omg...... he called her again, 2 options, split property so we get 1/2 pasture area in deed and she can keep ancient trailer packed with crap and other land OR we sell it all and split it all. She hemmed and hawed and talked more family stuff saying she thought Chop and I wanted the house for kiddo to move into???? and and alot of other crazy.....ugh.....anyway he gave her a week to pick one of those 2 options or he is proceeding with estate forced sale of property, simple as that which has him tore up he has to do that her......when Vern is stressed I don't live well automatically so I am now getting more pizzed off LOL Told the Chop to nail her azz to the wall and I got his back and forget the BS of this blip in our lives cause I am so damn direct if he lets me get at her all hell is gonna break loose now.....which is why I am avoiding contact/being involved like the plaque right now HAHA

anyway
finish some mow
unpack kiddo car from crap she brought home early
deal with pool some

fix MORE PROBLEMS with verizon, again I can't even go there on the f up with it all......brain dead on it but forcing hubby to deal....I am out but I am annoyed to no end here.

so my bro Rich shoots me a nice beach pic of them in Costa Rico at a resort on a 2 wk vacay. Yea I am jealous to all out.

bro Gregg shoots me a pic of new grandbaby Lil' Leo he has for the weekend while my neice and her hubby are on a nice quick weekend vacay they wanted.

AND I AM HERE DEALING WITH CRAP and all I want is my rv time, my, well skip grandbaby time, I have 0 interest in that literally, but deal with kiddo home for summer, and ALL I WANT IS everything off me..........there is no life with everything off ya is there? HAHA

ok all good, be good all, enjoy the day somewhere over the rainbow is a real deal retirement no crap included life for me I think?? eh maybe HA