View Single Post
  #100   ^
Old Thu, Sep-13-18, 12:42

Plan: Southbeach diet
Stats: 425/202/160 Female 65
BF:
Progress: 84%

hello ladies,
really good to read your posts!! I am glad you both are here and that we are getting this board going. I went shopping for clothes the other day. I was able to buy leggings that were size 11-13 and womens shirts in medium. I used to be a 3x top and 32/34 pants when I started. guess I need to look at this as a victory even though I am struggling with the numbers on the scale. hoping for good results when I weigh in on sunday (keeping my fingers crossed).
went to the gym yesterday. they were having a grand opening celebration. got some really cool stuff! they gave out a bunch of protein bars, samples of protein powder, a shaker cup, water bottle, gym bag, coupons for the health food store in the same plaza. they had food there but served pizza and cupcakes so I skipped that and grabbed a bottled water along with the healthy stuff/goodies they gave out.
this weekend I get to spend some time with my two grandbabies. I am a 46 year old grandmother of two -one boy one girl from my daughter, who is my only child, all of which I spoil terribly. I am engaged to my daughters father. we split up a very long time ago and have rekindled our relationship. we have been together about four years now. we have set a date and will be married in august of 2020.
for protein powder I drink eas 100% whey. I get a big bag at my local warehouse club. its very reasonable and you get 30 grams of protein in each shake with not lots of sugar or carbs. I also drink the premier protein ready to serve shakes . I get them at the same warehouse club I belong to as they are much cheaper there as well. my favorite is chocolate and banana.
ive been much better at taking my vitamins since ive been on this board. I have been taking a multivitamin, a hair skin and nail vitamin, and vitamin d. when I had my physical my labwork showed that my vitamin d levels were very low so the doctor prescribed vitamin d pills. everything else with my labs came out perfect so that is amazing news!!
the beginning of October I get to go back to the biggest loser fitness camp in java ny. this time for three days. last oct my job paid for me to go there for a week. I pay nothing when I go. this is will be the fourth time I am going there that work is paying for it. its really wonderful and nothing like the show but you do workout a lot and they give you very healthy meals!! its really nice me time and every time I go I always learn something and try to incorporate it in my life. I don't have to cook, clean, or really do anything but workout and spend time on myself. last time I was there they added a room with massage chairs and we have access to essential oils. I plan on using that a lot along with the pool and fitness facilities. its amazing that this is free!!
well ladies done ranting. thank you for bearing with the long post. hope everyone is having a wonderful day!!