View Single Post
  #2160   ^
Old Tue, Aug-13-19, 20:30

Plan: KETOVORE
Stats: 234/179/155 Female 5'5
BF:
Progress: 70%

HEY NIC!!!!!!!!!!!!-
I though I was the ONLY one that did that. Log in- start a post and then something happens, a call, bio break, coffee break, then ya forget, and come back an hour or two later- only to go ahead and post and know that I am behind!!!!!!!!!!
HAHAHAHA

WOW oh wow oh wow on the DS20 and his schedule with the GF! Didn't know his GF going too- what a grand time for them!!!!!!- You think they will come back engaged?????WINK ?????What a place to get engage- geese pick it ya know!!!! WOW

I need to get a passport and do something with it. I have always wanted to go to Crete. On my bucket list. Big time. Maybe just maybe I should put it on the calendar. You know there are tour groups that cater to singles that want to travel so we aren't alone and do groups. I have looked into it. Truth be told the prices are not bad either. Maybe I should revisit that for next year. Something maybe in the middle to fall of next year would be perfect. Enough time to have crap squared around and make plans and prep!

I would want a walking trip - means= get in shape like Lori did. She had a year to train for her trip- I am thinking this might just be what the doctor ordered. HUMMMMMMMMMMMMM

-----------------------------
The winds of change- finally. What was it? I was gathering up the trash for tomorrow and took it to the curb. the moon is out and I had no lights on. I have a huge maple tree right outside the front of my house.
As I was walking out in the humid oven weather I glanced at the tree. In the moon light I saw a "Fall" spider hanging from a branch. not just any spider- a FALL spider. You know those big ones that come out at night in the moon light and make their webs. She was making a web.
As much as I detest spiders there was something so simple and special that didn't make me do anything but pause and watch it in the moon light. It didn't scare me- it was far enough outta my reach- but close enough to watch a simple gesture of web spinning.
For some reason it was a real pause in time where it was just so still, the moonlight, leaves still green. But the simple act of the autumn spider gave me comfort.

The winds of change. Something so simple- yet only the moonlight let me see it. I took out the dogger and kept her from the tree so the spider could continue her work.

Now let me tell you had I WALKED into a web this would be a completely DIFFERENT POST!!!!!- HAHAHAHAHAHAH
But let me just bask in what DID happen............ Ha

Nic- I have a great gallbladder. I know my body so well. Stress does horrible things to me. I feel very peaceful - right now. amazing what 2 glasses of wine and time off does for me! Ya know we all handle stress so differently.

Yes I know I didn't have to apologize to my mother. There is a tiny piece of my that truly feels badly for her. She doesn't have what I have and never will. I do not mean to be cocky that being said. It actually makes me sad for her. Oh well we all have choices.

I am so thinking about dumping my cable all the way around, and just doing a few paid channels. Has anyone tried sling?
My son tried it and said it was over rated and note worth it. I am tired of paying 50 bucks a month for cable. But then again - for 108 I have both cable and internet. I HAVE to have internet. I think it is the best - Al the extra charges are annoying.

Yes I had chicken/ small small side of rice and green beans and gravy. I don't really care for rice- so truly it was not a binge. It was to soak up the "issue" and stabilize my gut. I feel so much better after dinner and relaxing a bit. I am also wondering if my vitamins might be a cause for the IBS. I am going to not take them for several days and see if I normalize out a bit. They are all oil based and who knows what is in them. Maybe it is too much oil based everything. I am stopping it all and adding back in pieces. Including the bullet coffee- no oil. Just coconut milk.

I need to heal a few days and not worry about WOE. I am still OMAD- not over doing- just not counting- but healing gut at moment. Something is off.

Well Nic- I have posted up like the JAZ does- 3 times today! I am golden!!!!!! HAHAAH- Lator gators

XOXOXO