Thread: LC Our Way #3
View Single Post
  #2156   ^
Old Tue, Aug-13-19, 12:26

Plan: KETOVORE
Stats: 234/179/155 Female 5'5
BF:
Progress: 70%

TRIG- I have so enjoyed reading along your vacay!!!!! I so agree with you- save your "food bank" for the crab. I would put them down too and not give a hoot what anyone thinks. Seriously!
Oh and how is you you were able to have the TASTE of loaded French fries and not dig in???????- STELLAR!!!!

Enjoy your quiet! - and then catch some waves with the hubby. Ya know if the kiddo wants to go great- if not MEH....... She may not have the same love you all do!
I sure hope to goodness you have AC in that camper of yours!!!!!-
OPPRESSIVE! - Stay hydrated= more rum and Diet Pepsi! - See I remember your voodoo of choice! HAHAHAAH- I know you will pack every moment into your very last hour!!!!

NIC- So impressed with everything you are doing!!!! Really. You are handling everything with such grace! You have a lot going on! - I am going to reach out to via- I want to know more about the working of your website. I am SO struggling with mine! Can't wait to hear all about it!

So the DS20 is almost ready for his new chapter and adventures. Can you just picture the fun he will have???? Truly a memory for a life time!!!- He is also a call away mom!!!- He will be MORE than fine!

It also sounds like DD and SIL are settling into married life and doing great! - DS17- here we go! I almost feel like we are surrogate moms to him! Just like you all are to my grandkids! We have watched and are cheering behind the senes for him! Senior year!!!

Then comes time just for you! So when you get frustrated, remember you are doing this because YOU WANT TO!!! Starting a small business is hard work. Just ask BLUE. It is NOT easy and alot is word of mouth. I can't wait to see you blossom!

BLUE- Speaking of you! How is this week doing for you? I am hopeful it is better than last! But hey you are save and this is not your first rodeo.
Do you have a office or is that space shared as something else? I forgot how many bedrooms you have. I thought you said 2 large ones.
How is your kitchen? I love your screen porch. It is screen right? I would be out there every morning with my coffee! Oh yea!

I know come winter time, when "they" shovel and do winter maintenance it will really make you smile!!!
Get in that pool my friend- just a few weeks left for you!!!!!! It will come and go! Another season gone. But boy have you become a pool baby!

LORI- - reading about your lady and how she is working with your arm really just warmed me up! I smiled big readying your post!
I am so happy you did NOT have to have a surgical fix. I know it seems like a long time- but surgery would have extended your heal time even further!

Are you ready for your big trip? What all do you have on the agenda to see in NYC? Safe travels and do let us know you get there safely!
I would expect a FOOD report as well!!!!! HAHAHAHAH

GREG- Hey there- hope you are well!!!
-------------------------------------------------------------
Another day with heat index in the triple digits. My stomach turned. My scheduled for today would have been 5 hours in the hot car and 3 patients in the hood. I called off.
I have had a "issues" and tummy troubles all day. This job is making me sick literally. It is stress. I just couldn't do it today. I just couldn't.

Then it made is ticked off when my mom called and started in on my calling off. I just could not deal with her either. I ended it abruptly. I MIGHT apologize. I have gone from a glass half full and positive to OMG- my mother.

Remember I WAS a cheerleader. I didn't even want to get out of bed today.
I need to focus more on my next income business. But it is hard to do when this life sucking job takes every ounce of energy out of me. Let me tell ya how I FEEL about it.

Then there is this heat......... GOODNESS - WHERE IS JAZ?????- this is not me, and I don't like it.

I am really going self love today. Thankfully I went to the grocery and have a stocked fridge. So I made myself a beautiful Roasted time and lemon garlic chicken with roasted vegetables. Bella just loves roasted carrots. I also have some cali rice and will have chicken and "rice" gravy when I am hungry.
I put it in the oven early so I wouldn't be cooking in the heat of the day. It is tucked neatly in the fridge. I also cooked up that piece of trout, use it or lose it. Then I will make a salad or something from it. Fridge STOCKED with LC comfort food.

I have all my curtains pulled AGAIN to keep the sun and heat out. I love natural sunlight so this is also depressing to me! But the heat is pouring in.
I am ready for a serious change- change of season in more ways than the weather. I need it.

I feel so guilty writing ALL the frekin time about my whiny self. It is not my nature! Feel free to not even respond to it- I just feel better to write it out.

Now- should I just delete this entire thing and start over?
I think it is wine time! What the hell, then I am going on Career builders and Indeed.
I did apologize to my mom. - She called during this post. I know when I am a real brat!

Gratutide List:
I am paying my bills for the moment - and saving money
I am healthy and independent- able to walk, drive, maintain on my own. You know alot of people even my age are really ill.

I have a BEAUTIFUL family- kids, grandkids
Friends- yes a few I have made here
Awesome neighborhood
Home
Safe, rood over my head, and Roasted chicken with my name on it.
Glass of wine, good wine too- when I am ready for it ( Like I can take a few hours and unwind)
CABLE!!!!! with a great TV, yes I do love my HD TV.

The most important thing. The will and the want to get to a better place. Pulling up the big girl panties and I need to seriously a real deal plan. With goals, interventions and a time line. That WILL give me what I need. Why did I not think of this sooner?
I need a POC - Plan of care for myself.

thanks, all you are also on the thankful list!

JAZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ -
Rising from the ashes.............