View Single Post
  #2148   ^
Old Mon, Aug-12-19, 04:06

Plan: LC calorie counting
Stats: 223/157.8/145 Female 68 inches
BF:
Progress: 84%

Good Morning!

A chilly morning in the 50's here. Would have been nice to stay snuggled in bed, but the cat was having none of it. She did wait until 4:45 to give me the call.

I have some errands to run and then a massage at Noon today. Tomorrow I'll be driving about an hour to meet our daughter to pick up our DGS16. We'll be leaving late Wednesday morning to drive to NYC. I signed us up for a "freetoursbyfoot.com" tour on Friday morning. It takes us over the Brooklyn Bridge and to a neighborhood called Dumbo that is supposed to have lots of nice shops and restaurants. I think it will be interesting to learn some of the history of the area etc. It is a 3 hour tour. Not sure DGS16 will be thrilled to get up early and go on a tour... He doesn't have baseball until 4:30 on Friday. The tour doesn't start until 9:30AM, but we're going to Uber there which will take about 1/2 hour and we have to leave a little time for traffic etc. I'm sure the Grandson would rather stay in the hotel room and sleep. HA! Not when he's traveling with us!

Blue....you asked about my carbs. I really have not been counting lately. I just try to eat as few as possible. Perhaps that is why I've been stuck for so long? Hmmm..... When I was logging my food and counting, I tried to stay at 20 or less. A lite beer is 3 or 4 carbs, depending on the brand. I know it is far from ideal to drink beer, lite or not, but I do enjoy it on a summer day.

Once we get this NYC trip behind us, I think I'm going to try the Alternate Day Diet again. Every other day you eat 500 calories or less and then the other days you eat "normally" I will stay LC on all days, but on the fast days, there will be very little fat and certainly no cheese....which is a big source of my fat and calories. I never seem to stick to this diet long enough to see it work. Maybe this time will be different? Sigh...round and round I go.

Jaz.....I know Monday is not your favorite day of the week. Maybe this week you'll hear something about the possible new job? Hang in there....something good will come your way.

Trig....thinking of you at the beach soaking up the sun and having fun.

Nic....are you delving into your training and certification? All you need to do makes my head spin!

Greg...I'm so impressed with your dedication to exercise! I used to have that dedication, but it is eluding me at the moment. Kudos to you!

Time for more coffee. Have good days!