Thread: LC Our Way #3
View Single Post
  #2146   ^
Old Sun, Aug-11-19, 15:19

Plan: KETOVORE
Stats: 234/179/155 Female 5'5
BF:
Progress: 70%

oh NIC- I HATE that!!!!!!!!- OMG- OUR loss!!!!!!!!!!

That's ok- more to look forward to!!!
Have a great night- glad you let us know you re all good!

LORI- I am LOVING you love your AIR FRYER!!!!!- I LOVE mine!!!!
It is PERFECT for 1-2 people!!!- Seriously! I have done cauliflower in it- it was the bomb! Roasted veggies are so good too- and meatballs- yum!
I can't wait to see how you use yours

Today has been good- So so so so hot here. I have my curtains closed / I hate I have to do that. But like in the winter up north/ windows closed- same here with the heat like this.
I will say it is kinda cozy though.

I had OMAD is really working for me. I am losing in ounces !!!!- But I don't feel bloated, I feel like I SHOULD weight less. AndI FEEL good. I think that is key.
I will say though my tummy is really bothering me a lot- like a real lot. I have surpassed muffin top to a SHEET CAKE TOP!

Ok- Well- It's finally under 80 in my house! I have a doll house small house too! Can ya say oppressive here today!
Went to the store early- grocery shopped for the week. Loaded up on chicken and fish.
I am really going top quality with my foods- only the very best! Smaller amounts, but good quality. I still don't want to waste.

I am also thinking about a doing a day a week of total meatless- Just a switch up. sometimes truth be told I like going meatless/ just. What I am NOT saying is a carb fest- Still OMAD- just maybe a stirfry of low carb veggies, collards, hot cabbage, soup, just a lighter day- still OMAD.

Ok all till tomorrow.

Need a kick in the butt to feel good about going to work tomorrow
Sponsored Links