View Single Post
  #6   ^
Old Thu, Jul-31-03, 20:14

Plan: general low-carb
Stats: 194/184/145 Female 64 inches
BF:
Progress: 20%

Rusty,
That's some really interesting material you have in your post. Is this from a book, a website or what? I would love to follow up and read some more by this fellow.
BTW...I've missed you the past few days! You were doing a good job of excercising my two brain cells making me try to keep up with you! LOL! Please don't be a stranger!

RoseTattoo, I am so sorry your family seems to have to suffer more than most with such a horrid problem. I'm afraid I was merely interested in the everyday..'where's my keys'...'what's his name' type of memory problem. Sorry to say, I did not even think past that, and for that, I am so sorry.
Bottom line though is whether this WOE is going to have an impact on the brain in such a way that memory is improved, irrespective of the severity of memory loss. Let's hope that our gut instincts are right on! I seriously doubt that it will do any harm!

chrisee, I hope your daughter will take an interest in how this WOE impacts genetics! How exciting to have a scientist in the family observing the healthy benefits you're reaping! That should change her mind seeing the improvements in you if she happens to be one of those 'Atkins is going to kill you' type medical people.

Sweet dreams everybody!
Nance