View Single Post
  #49   ^
Old Sat, Sep-07-13, 18:36

Plan: One meal a day CAD style!
Stats: 235/212/140 Female 62
BF:
Progress: 24%

Today I didn't exercise since I spent 1 1/2 hours weeding and hauled 3 loads of weeds to the other side of my land which is 1/4 mile round trip so I got a 3/4 mile walk in plus all the upper body weed pulling. We grow monster weeds out in the country! LOL We also planted 24 mums in my flower beds as well. Then I came right in and started cleaning. This evening will be round 2 getting the other half of the house, the kid's play room and laundry done. Ugh... the joys of running a big house. We don't do near the amount of yard work we need to, especially since Hubby started building his shop. I am hoping once that is done we can do more out in the yard because it needs it!

Tomorrow I've got some rabbit to deliver then will take it easy but plan on doing my "usual" exercise routine.

Today's RM from 12:30-1:30:

1 very large ribeye
6 C salad with 3 stalks celery, 3 diced mushrooms, 3 diced green onions
4 TBSP blue cheese salad dressing
3 stuffed minibellpeppers (cream cheese, diced turkey breast, diced green onions)
1 large iced mocha with 3 oz syrups, 5 shots decaf esspresso, 1 C whole milk
1 regular sized almond joy
1 regular sized snickers
1 regular sized kit kat
1 regular sized twix

Don't know why but I wanted chocolate today! Must be getting close to TOM or something. Today my weight was up from 213.2 lbs to 214. Not sure how tomorrow will be after such a large RM with all the junk carbs but I was sweating buckets and buckets during all that weed pulling and I could feel my muscles shivering after that and I was HUNGRY!!

MIW