View Single Post
  #10   ^
Old Thu, Jan-26-06, 08:22

Plan: south beach
Stats: 144/134/134 Female 5'7"
BF:
Progress:
Wink Sugar cravings

Craving sugar is a major symptom of candida. It is also a symptoms of hormonal imbalance, and hormonal imbalance is a symptom of candida. It is a circle.

Stevia will help you stay away from sweets. It is a perfect substitute.It is natural, no chemicals, is anti-bacterial, anti-viral and works to kill candida!! It does not raise blood sugar levels and helps to lower heart rate and blood pressure. I used Stevita and get it in packets so i can take it with me. You can buy it in bulk and bake with it. It is sweeter than sugar. So if you have cravings, don't reach for a pop or a doughnut, put some stevia in a glass of hot tea with lemon and satisfy your craving...

Get friendly bacteria in your gut to get things started. I would suggest doing this for a month. then switch to Candicid IT, which is just coconut oil and olive oil. It packs a punch when killing candida. Do not take friendly bacteria and Candicid at the same time. They will cancel each other out.

It really is imperative to stay away from bread...at least for a season of time until you get the candida under control...then eat it only sparingly, but continue to take friendly bacteria daily. Remember that we get antibiotics in our foods...so we are being continually barraged with bad bacteria....and so we need freindly bacteria to kill the bad. No wonder candida is becoming an epidemic!

The spit test is valid... also, you can get a darkfield blood test and see the candida in your live blood analysis. hard to find doctors who do this, but they are out there. I saw the candida floating in my blood right infront of me on the screen. You can also see the indications of heavy metals and hormone imbalance. Make sure you have a trained doctor or nurse analyzing the blood.

To see a list of candida symptoms and tons of testimonies about taking friendly bacteria, go to candidafree.net

If you are close to Indiana, there is a Wellness clinic in Indianapolis that knows how to treat candida. Medical Wellness Institute. Also, you can contact Valerie Saxion ministries (from TV) and you can get a consult with her. She is a nutritional doctor and knows how to treat candida.