#200   ^
Old Fri, Aug-05-05, 18:56
Rock, Ya'll

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 278/273/178 Male 6 feet 0 inches
BF:
Progress: 5%

Here we go...

Shoulders, Tri's and Bi's followed by 45 minutes of Stairmaster. And once again, I did my workout after taking a dose of NO-Xplode.

I have to say I really like this stuff. Everybody I know who is using at the gym seems to like it too. It gives you killer pumps and the increased energy during the workout is markedly noticeable. I plan to keep using it. At least until they ban it like they did ephedra..

In other news, I ordered some Glutamine powder, some L-Lucine, and some Tribulus from iHerb the other day. I also picked up a a bottle of Vitamin C (1000) and a bottle of Vitamin E (1000) from Walmart. From now on my post workout shake will be...

Post Workout Shake
Whey Protien
L-Leucine
Glutamine
Vitamin C
Vitamin E
Plus some high glycemic carb

That's the suggested "perfect" after workout shake a'la the book Nutrient Timing ... Just FYI, the Leucine is in there because it aids in insulin response and is a known trigger for protien synthesis. The extra vitamins are there for their antioxident benefits (i.e. kill free radicals produced during your workout. For anyone who's interested in reading the book the above link goes to Amazon, however, I found my copy on sale at GNC for only a buck!

Tomorrow I'll be shooting for 60 minutes of Eliptical - no weights.

Good luck to everyone on their program. And cheers!