#9   ^
Old Wed, Apr-17-19, 04:04

Plan: Higher P/Moderate F + C
Stats: 152/146.6/130 Female 66
BF:
Progress: 25%

Quote:
Originally Posted by RonnieScot
Yes, I think gluten and veg oil free has really helped my health and loss.
I’m pleased you’re into IF. (I used to be resistant to the idea and now look back at all my years of big, lchf, completely unnecessary breakfasts while asking why I wasn’t losing weight!) what is JUDDD?-sorry for my ignorance.
When you say burnt out from your weight loss I feel sorry for you! I have more energy now than when I was big. Makes me wonder if there’s something else going on for you. Maybe lower carb will help you. I’d recommend cutting gluten and the oils for a month and see how you feel.
Weight training is meant to be the other important tool, both for weight loss, and for health, reg of hormones, maintaining bone density, etc. Is that something you’ve tried or would consider?

JUDDD is ADF (alternate day IF)-where you alternate very low calorie days (under 500), with maintenance calorie days.

I'm just a bit burned out from IF at this point-I did it for over 5 years. I've been at this whole thing for around 7 years now-6 of those in maintenance. I'm very happy with where I'm at, but it's a bit overwhelming to think that I still have 40+ years of maintenance/being mindful of my food choices ahead of me