Old Fri, Dec-08-17, 16:42
Monday came.

Plan: my own
Stats: 275/228.6/155 Female 5'4"
BF:ummm . . . ?
Progress: 39%

Quote:
Originally Posted by khrussva
My co-workers think I have willpower of steel. I don't. If I did, then I could stop after having one piece of something sweet. Staying out of it is the only game I can play if I want to win the battle of the bulge.
I saw something yesterday: "99% is a b*tch. 100% is a breeze." I am clinging to my insight that given the opportunity to make decisions, I make crappy decisions. So I minimize the number of decisions I have to make.

Stress continues at work. Opportunities to go face down in food continues at work. Friday afternoon rolling to a close. Yay for that! What a week!

robynsnest, keep up the random acts of kindness--maybe the ripples will spread this far!

Meme, I respect your strength--not in dumping them, but rather in refraining from scraping the coffee grounds off (they wouldn't have stopped me in a chocolate-feeding frenzy), giving them a quick rinse (unless I was craving mocha), and eating them. And that's just sad, but it's also the truth. I'm glad today that the good food I have available is enough.

New mantra: January is coming.