View Single Post
  #67   ^
Old Mon, Nov-22-04, 06:18

Plan: Atkins, Zone
Stats: ---/155/140 Female 5'4"
BF:
Progress:

yes i did see a doctor....i kept getting bad pains right below like the breast area and it made like a bulge like hmmmm how can i explain this....like an extra love handle below my breast from left to right and sticking out...i didnt do anything at first cause i thought i could of been something that i ate that didnt agree with me...the next day was worst...so i knew something was wrong....since i can deal with pain, the docs said to try first before they do anything drink plenty of water all day long and lemons...i dont like taking meds so i go for natural products first before meds...unless its was life threatening...i did feel better and i read the book fat flush plan and that helped alot...lost inches and felt better...great book....i still do my hot lemon drink first thing in the morning and last before going to bed...never had problems since then....and eat 2 eggs a day...i guess OoO isnt for everyone...or maybe cut the dose in half....too much vitamins out there....i just use the basics E,C,Bcomplex...maybe it didnt mix well with other sups...