#5   ^
Old Tue, Apr-16-19, 12:10

Plan: Higher P/Moderate F + C
Stats: 152/146.6/130 Female 66
BF:
Progress: 25%

Quote:
Originally Posted by RonnieScot
Hello DaisyDawn! I'm moderate carb too, similar diet to yours, I think it sounds pretty healthy :-)
No/very low processed food is number one. this cuts out 90% fast carbs and loads of rubbish ' not really food'
I eat mostly plants, some pulses and fruit, but not vegetarian. Have you tried intermitant fasting?-this was massive game changer for me. I stopped breakfast-cut down and pushed back eating to a later cup of creamy coffee to only a black coffee over the course of a few weeks. Now I'm never hungry before lunchtime and often not till late afternoon. Some weeks I only have 10meals, it's simpler and helps with weight a lot.
I tend to think pork is one of the unhealthier meats, no scientific evidence behind this, just seein how they're raised puts me off. I'll gladly enjoy eating outdoor foraging pork! Lamb and beef is all outdoor reared on grass here so I beleive it's healthy. I would be just tweaking your diet rather than chnging it. Sorry this is long now too, all the best x

Thanks for the reply! I actually lost the bulk of my weight with IF protocols, back during my active weight loss phase, (mostly JUDDD/5:2IF), but at this point in the journey I'm a bit burned out from it and have left it for now, though I do tend to naturally follow a meal timing pattern similar to 16:8IF