Old Tue, Apr-16-19, 07:54

Plan: Higher P/Moderate F + C
Stats: 152/146.6/130 Female 66
BF:
Progress: 25%

Quote:
Originally Posted by JEY100
Welcome Dawn,

I already ran into your post on DD, but now that I see this, you could look at his website both for the "Moderate Carb Plan"and recipes and information on Vegetarian Low Carb (search box works well there)also recipes can be filtered by vegetarian.

There is a Vegetarian forum under the Health section here: https://forum.lowcarber.org/forumdisplay.php?f=109

All the best,

Thank you! At this point I do think I'm leaning more towards a moderate carb plan, since I still want to keep some grains/beans/higher carb fruit in my diet. But, I'm realizing that I just can't eat them all at one meal LOL.

I'm not a vegetarian, since I still eat fish several times a week as well as chicken/beef 1-2 times a week, but I definitely gravitate towards a more plant based diet. I am going to work on incorporating some pork back into my diet though (maybe once a week starting out), and I'm also going to start using eggs more

I'm heading to the library this morning and going to check out a couple of the SB books, I'll also grab any other low carb plan books they have-lots of reading ahead of me!