View Single Post
  #7   ^
Old Wed, May-19-21, 12:44

Plan: Atkins/General LC
Stats: 240.0/167.2/155 Female 5 '9"
BF:36/29.5/25
Progress: 86%

1.) Sausage/bacon are processed meats that usually include some form of sugar in the manufacturing process. You can find them without it, but it takes a LOT of looking and very close label reading. (I mean ingredients list, not nutrition label, which is allowed a HUGE margin-of-error). If you're eating these daily, check the labels. If any type of sugar is listed, switch brands to one without. (Bonus if you can find one without added nitrates, as these are a known carcinogen added to almost all processed meats as a preservative.)

2.) You're hungry? Go buy some pork fat. It's cheap, and has nothing added to it. Cook it up like bacon, and then, in the same pan (which is now full of hot pork-grease & crunchy fat bits) quickly fry up some greens. (Turnip, collard, mustard... whatever's available). Sit down & eat a bowl. I promise it'll bust your hunger! (Tastes good, just fills you way faster than you think it will.)

I have never found a "low-carb tortilla" that was *actually* low-carb. Their "net carb" count tends to include things it shouldn't.

With time, and allowing your body to adjust, you'll hit "full" a lot sooner. On LC, I eventually got down to where I only eat 1 full meal/day, because I'm not hungry enough for more.

You didn't get where you are overnight: it took time. Reversing the process will take time, too, but we're in this for the long haul. Patience.