View Single Post
  #2   ^
Old Wed, May-19-21, 08:02
Say NO to Diabetes!

Plan: My own - < 30 net carbs
Stats: 440/228/210 Male 5' 11"
BF:Energy Unleashed
Progress: 92%

You should stay off the scale for a while and put the keto strips away. Concentrate your effort on checking all the labels for what you are eating -- including sauces -- so that you are sure that you are keeping your carbs in your low carb/keto zone. Give it some time and stick to your carb limits everyday. You won't be fat adapted in a week.

You didn't mention lunch, but what you stated is a whole lot of food. That's what I did when I first started LCHF/Keto back in 2014. I was used to filling my plate with a lot of food. But after some time on my keto plan I naturally wanted to start eating less. 4 eggs, 3 sausages, cheese and 2 slices of bacon became 3 eggs, 2 sausages, cheese and sometimes a slice of bacon. Later on I found myself fully satiated with 2 eggs, 2 sausages and a 1oz of cheese. I know by experience that you can gain weight while keeping the carbs under 20. I'm not telling you to calorie count. What I'm saying is to give keto some time and start listening to your changing satiety. If you are like me, then you won't want to eat so much keto food.