View Single Post
  #300   ^
Old Thu, Jun-13-19, 06:49
Say NO to Diabetes!

Plan: My own - < 30 net carbs
Stats: 440/228/210 Male 5' 11"
BF:Energy Unleashed
Progress: 92%

This month is off to a good start. Besides keeping my 10K steps streak alive (currently at 423 consecutive days), I've gotten in 8 cardio workouts in the first 12 days of June. It's all been jogging or bicycling - 30 minutes (min) and occasionally up to an hour. When I first started cardio back in 2016 I weighed a little less than I do now, but needed two recovery days between workouts. Now I can easily do two days on, one day off. Slowly but surely I just continue to make progress with my fitness. It feels like I'm getting younger, not older.

Kel is back from college and her 2 week trip to France & Italy with her sister. I have a workout buddy again . Last night Kel and I did some resistance training after our jog. It's been a while since I've done the weights. The arms are kind of wimpy again. I need to get back into it.

The family is planning a trip to the west coast in a few weeks. The plan includes two hiking trips with my daughters in tow - one around Crater Lake (Oregon) and the other at Mt. St. Helens (Washington). I'm ready. I'm looking forward to it.