View Single Post
  #21   ^
Old Mon, Feb-20-06, 10:59
Experimenter

Plan: DDF
Stats: 202/185.4/179 Female 67
BF:
Progress: 72%

Yeah, isn't bunny awesome!?! I got him from here: cuteoverload.com. All I think of when I see that bunny is how much bunny gas there will be after he eats that glutenous thing.

Anyway, my doctor is ordering tests and sent me to a rhuemy. They're both ordering tests right now. So this is covered by my insurance. However, my gluten/casein intolerance testing I paid for myself and went through Enterolab.com. I knew that it wouldn't be covered. Actually, I didn't need the testing. I had already figured out what was up with that by following a GF diet. But he did find the casein intolerance and that really hadn't even crossed my mind. Plus I learned about my genes which was very interesting. I thought I would pass that info onto the family and they could get themselves tested too. So far, they've all just ignored it. Some of them seem like they have a lot of the symptoms.

I'm glad you got your thyroid dosed properly! It sure makes a difference to Mr. Brain doesn't it?

With whatever autoimmune thing I have going on, it really is causing a lot of fatigue and no amount of T3 seems to fix it. I think for me the best thing is just to manage my limited energy better. I got a nap yesterday and a bit of extra sleep last night and I feel great today! I'm also taking care to really keep out of the sun and wear my sunscreen.