#2   ^
Old Sun, Apr-28-02, 06:53
Starting Over!

Plan: Protein Power LifePlan
Stats: 182/178/150 Female 67 inches
BF:Jiggley mess
Progress: 13%

OH Doodle.....I'm so excited for you. I know exactly how you feel

The workout seems a little intimidating at first which accounts for your nervousness...but it'll soon be second nature. The planning and recording and eating 6x/day....all those things keep you committed and "in the game". I think it's a wonderful program. And you will MOST DEFINITELY have muscle, not only at the end of the program, but by your 3rd-4th week probably. I do cycling for my cardio...so between the cycling and LBWO's my quads are getting shaped up really fast! I can definitely see and feel the difference in their definition!

Tips and hints? Pay attention to your body very closely.... if you feel tired, get headaches, or anything unusual.... there's a reason. So ask questions!! I found I needed to absolutely get my 8 hrs/night, I needed to increase my water to at least a gallon a day (125 oz), started taking a potassium supplement and increase my carbs up to about 50+ net....maybe more...I'm still in the process of tweaking that. I'm sure you'll have some things that come up, too. Oh yes, and pay close attention to proper form when you're doing your exercises....focus on the muscle group you're working and you'll get excellent results!

I'm really excited for you and with THAT attitude you will do so great....can't wait to watch your progress!!!!