View Single Post
  #5   ^
Old Wed, Jan-29-03, 09:06

Plan: protein power, Atkins
Stats: 275/254/175 Female 70 inches
BF:53/41/21
Progress: 21%
Default That's me!

Terri you described me to a "T" & that's a capital T! I started LC Thanksgiving 2001 lost 52 pounds with 48 to go to hit my goal. Then blamo! Life happened & I let my eating & exercise go totally out of control. My hubby & I bought our first house moved in the week of Thansgiving 2002 that was it. Between moving, cleaning, moving, unpacking, etc etc I quit exercising & ate anything that I could put in my mouth. Why you ask???? That's just it. I don't know why. I felt like crap. everyday I would get up & think today is the day I will get back on track but I never would. The holidays came & it was just another excuse to put off my weight loss. I kept telling myself after Thanksgiving I'll be better... but I wouldn't. Then it was after christmas.... again I wouldn't. Then came new years....then the realization hit. I gained back 20 pounds I had worked a year to take off. Total denial. My clothes were getting tighter but no way did I let myself beleive I was gaining again..... But I had.... Back on the wagon Jan 6th. I've had a couple slips since then but have managed to take off 6 of those 20. I'm still upset with myself. I feel just sheer laziness is what happened. I was to wrapped up in life that I wasn't planning my meals I wasn't making the time for exercise like I used too. Once I started the bad ball rolling it was like I couldn't stop. But I am back in control & ready to stay here for life. I just need to stay on guard & figure out what started this to not let it happen EVER again.

Thanks for starting this thread, just voicing this has made me feel better.

Take care & Stay Strong
Messy