View Single Post
  #64   ^
Old Sat, Sep-08-18, 18:42
Patience Personified

Plan: LC/OMAD
Stats: 199/188/130 Female 5'3"
BF:5'5" tall
Progress: 16%

Hi, Carol. I saw your post at DC right above a question regarding site rules I tried to get an answer to. Not a good indicator when nobody answers a question in 3 hours, so pretty light traffic there, for sure.

I went out and took a look at their site rules, Ken, and because I promote LOW CARBING AMONG FRIENDS cookbooks on my blog (although I opted to not get paid for doing so from day one 4 years ago), I can't ever post my recipes at DC without the same copy/paste routine and third party hosting I have to deal with here. No links are allowed to a for-profit site. The hoops you have to jump through at some forums to share a recipe with their community has cut way back on my posting here and elsewhere. And then all too often, there seems to be little to no interest in the recipes, so hardly worth the time really. I'm going to stick with LowCarbNeighborhood forums for now for the lion's share of my recipe sharing outside of my blog. At least there I can link to my website for follow-on questions re: a recipe and I don't have to use a photo hosting site. Can upload direct from my PC. What I like so much here and why I keep coming back is reading the LC Research & Studies sub-forum.