#12   ^
Old Sat, Feb-24-18, 13:25

Plan: Carb Counting
Stats: 218/205/140 Female 67
BF:
Progress:

Quote:
Originally Posted by zoogirl
Wow, this is very interesting...I love your formula, however, I can't imagine that it will work. I for one...and I am on Maintenance, have to stay at or below 20NC daily. I accept that I did not have huge amounts of weight to lose, but even if you do have large amounts, I am only familiar with the Atkins plans, Atkins 20 or Atkins 40. These both are clearly explained here on this forum and also on the Atkins website.

Very nice to meet you, best of luck to you in your journey. Have a positive day, ttyl

Oh yes! I’m completely prepared to go down to 20 carbs if that’s what it takes. If this (this test I’m doing on myself) seemed super difficult and I felt like I wanted bread all the time I wouldn’t be doing it. I eat mostly whole foods already so I’m not really having cravings at this point.I’m just ready to take the next step and cut back on the carbs so I can see a difference on the scale.

The other piece of this is I have done induction before and it worked for me, but I wasn’t able to turn it into a lifestyle change and found myself obsessing over “good” and “bad” Foods. I was treated for an eating disorder a few years ago, so I’m working hard to not let myself fall back down that rabbit hole while still reaching a weight I can feel good about and maintain.

:-)