View Single Post
  #378   ^
Old Tue, Jan-31-23, 04:11

Plan: KETOVORE
Stats: 234/179/155 Female 5'5
BF:
Progress: 70%

Tuesday Morning!

Hey ladies of the thread. You know I am going to write about us someday! The "Ladies of the internet thread". It will be a fab story. We each have one to tell!

That is my passion someday when I am not working for "The man" is to write. That being said I need Nic to be my spelling checker and editor! HAHAHAHAHAH
That being said I wonder if "Blue" ever finished her book? He was heavy in it!

Today is a workday and tomorrow I am off. I will bring all my stuff from upstairs down here, and start putting "stuff by the back door to just take out then on Sun. I work Saturday! Next week will be so much better! Get in and get settled and back into a better routine.

Nic- I would think the traveling and getting around is so much better with one dog over two. I have thought about getting my pup a playmate, but the thought of two is a bit much as I am still on the move.

Bummer next week won't be a good beach week! So, is hubby coming with you next DE trip? Do you find your MD house too big? I will admit your DE digs are so cozy and just the right size for one or two! That would be exactly what I would look for if I was in that market!

How is your WOE going? You feeling good? Speaking of - how is DD doing these days?

Trig- Are you feeling better? I wonder if it was a stomach bug and not the chicken. That seems odd to me as you eat high fat all the time! Hummmmm

I am so glad things have worked out in favor of DD getting her class in. Now RIDE her butt is need be, she will be grateful come Fall!!!! Speaking of- were you able to get her that private room she wanted? She is like her momma- wants her space! I am there too, I will not room share, roommate.

Lori-I am thinking your house guest is gone and you are busy getting your house back in order! Is M back to work? Did she end up having Covid? Urghhhhh- dang the good old days before lockdowns, and face masks! Remember!

What is on your menu? Did you find anything at Aldies?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

My DD is recovering from yet another bout of Covid. She noticed yesterday she lost her taste and smell, so this time around I would say it wasn't so mild. I spoke to her last night and she said she had all the classic symptoms from fever to body aches and GI issues and head pain. Not a light stuffy nose like she had before. It is here to stay!

Got heavy fog this morning to deal with for the drive in. Fog is very common here with the water. I am not a fan. It can even happen midday. Freaky thing to see when it rolls in off the water. It looks like a wall of white. NOT A FAN!

So my mom watched the game (play offs) and of course she went on a rant that the officials "cheated". She says that EVERYTIME the Bengals lose.

I am hanging at my low and aside from being dog tired I am feeling good. I am blessed to have good health! I am hoping and praying it last until I can get insurance. The gig I am working didn't offer and the Market Place Insurance is out of range right now with my income. I am in the place that I make too much to get it and not enough to pay 1500.00 a month for it. The cheapest plan I looked at was catastrophic at 900.00 a month. I will say it again- the middle class gets the squeeze and screwed. Our system is so broken in healthcare.
So yeahhhhhhhhh I am taking care of me and eating clean and staying healthy.

I am starting to think about the NEXT, even though I am still working. It comes to a hard stop in June. June will be here in a minute, Believe it or not! Around the corner!!!!! YAY for that right!!!!

Anyway, gotta wrap this post up and pour another cup and get out the door. Sigh...... Where is the remote job?!?!?!?!?!

Salmon, and Chicken, and leftover shrimp to choose from. All YUM and YUM.