View Single Post
  #15   ^
Old Wed, Feb-04-04, 17:04

Plan: CAD maintenance
Stats: // Female 63
BF:
Progress: 123%

haha that's because it wasn't just one cheat, it was a series of them... the domino effect. I had dropped below 90 after a skiing trip and sort of freaked out (that is disgustingly skinny IMO) and my bf kept complaining about my bony butt so I thought I'd cheat once to put on some poundage. Well I cheated on thanksgiving, 7 pieces of pecan pie plus some other stuff, and then I said what the heck and cheated the next day, and the next, and you get the picture. Dunno how much I gained but it felt like I gained 1000 pounds, but it wasn't just that, it was how I felt physically, my head hurt, sleepy, lethargic, miserable. So even tho I had been doing well progressing thru the OWL rungs etc., I had to undo all that work by reinducting and that's how I got in this mess. WHat about you, how did you find yourself in this situation?

I don't think BC pills will have any bad effects, I mean I don't notice anything. even if I were to experience side effects, the benefits of the pill (health and relationship wise haha) outweigh the negatives. You should try it if your period is irregular; straightened mine out right away.