View Single Post
  #2   ^
Old Fri, Jan-21-11, 08:57

Plan: HF Atkins paleo
Stats: 230/144/150 Female 63 inches
BF:less/than/before
Progress: 108%

I'm doing it a bit differently this time, in that I am travelling without access to a consistent scale. So, I will have no idea if I leap up a pound or two or five.

But, I have done P3 twice before. And here is what I learned: my weight does leap up and then back down when I start developing a new eating routine. My first three days of P3 are typically 1-2 pound gains each day. But, then I start to go back down to where I was. And I can settled into a comfortable groove.

I have been a lifetime LC-er for a few years now. So, that part is not hard for me. And if I do have a day or two where I go completely off the reservation from food cravings (yes, I get wild cravings when I start eating again), those usually go away after a day or two of normal LC eating, too.

So, to start P3, I add back in breakfast and coffee with cream and even snacks. But after a week or two, I start cutting back out the snacks and try to get back to IF.

For some reason, I can't transition straight from P2 to IF. I get hungry, cravings, nausea, etc.

During my two "weaning off the hcg days" I do eat more than 500 cal. I tend to go to "eat to hunger" with extra protein and no fruit.