#6   ^
Old Fri, Jun-22-18, 03:28

Plan: South Beach Stillman QWL
Stats: 226/214.6/140 Female 5ft10 3/4
BF:
Progress: 13%

Quote:
Originally Posted by izzyfit
Hello Nameste, I am new to this forum. I have done SBD before and I know it works best for me. This past year I have let myself go and it is time to get back on track. I am starting from the beginning. I will be following the original plan so no pre-pack food for me.

My official starting date will be Monday June 25th (i need to go grocery shop) I will do my best to post my meals here if that is ok with you.

Hello Izzy

Totally fine with me, I look forward to hearing about what you are eating! The old plan is a great plan. I find it hard to believe the plan has turned towards prepackaged food. I guess they are OK for emergencies or when you’ve little time but I thought the whole principal behind SBD was fresh and healthy food?! I’m in the UK, we don’t have the meals here so I won’t be trying any.

I’m really enjoying my food so far. Yesterday, I made a herby Bolognese style dish with turkey mince, lots of fresh rosemary and thyme... it’s honestly so good I don’t feel like I’m dieting and that’s key for me. I’ll probably have it for lunch again today. Dinner might be a lean beef stir fry or there’s a Gorden Ramsay fish cake recipe I want to try.