View Single Post
  #1   ^
Old Sun, Feb-16-14, 00:13

Plan: Keto <38 carbs daily
Stats: 316/287.2/132 Female 64
BF:Isn't It Obvious?!
Progress: 16%
Default Need Fibro pain relief suggestions

I've had pain in my arms, legs and calves almost daily since an accident 2 1/2 years ago. It got progressively worse over the years, and this cold weather is killing me. Pain at night makes it hard to sleep. Sometimes it's like leg cramps and feet cramps, sore arms. Sometimes it feels like someone cracked my bones.

Doctors have checked my pressure points for fibro indicators, they think it's what I have and I agree from my extensive research.

I tried the meds the dr gave me, made me want to murder someone, anyone. Since then I've tried to maintain with a combo of ibuprofen, and anti inflammatories and sometimes muscle relaxants. Sometimes I just live with it. I've taken melatonin to help me sleep but it makes me evil and drugged for the rest of the next day. No more.

I need suggestions, real, healthy suggestions for pain relief. I've read that camu berries and flax seed have anti inflammatory properties but I don't eat enough of them to see any real benefits. I need new suggestions, food suggestions. Something.
Sponsored Links