Thread: LC Our Way #3
View Single Post
  #2246   ^
Old Wed, Aug-28-19, 05:30

Plan: KETOVORE
Stats: 234/179/155 Female 5'5
BF:
Progress: 70%

Good morning all- can you believe we are up to 150 pages already! didn't we start this new thread last Sept? It was in the fall! I sorta feel that was a good time to change it up- new starts.

OMG- I had to pause and go back and read page 1. We started it July 28th- a year ago....... back in the day :
Blue: was picking between a young and an older seasoned realtor
Lori was quoting her part time gig at Dicks, to play more golf
Trig- - was listening to her hubby whine about a boat he wanted until she went batty
NIC- was wedding planning
Jaz/ Me- was complaining about the heat!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAH- plus Ava came off her oxygen..........

Somethings haven't changed- Me complains about the heat! That was fun though to think about where are all are in just a years time.

Couple that with Trigs last post about all of us being in great health (don't be haters) for our age!!!!!- But it is true. Do you all know how many people I see in their 40-50's and beyond with heart attacks and strokes already who are type 2 diabetic. MOST of that could have been prevented by lifestyle. Who cares what the scales say!!!! We are living a different life! Plus is just FEELS good!

BLUE/ NIC
- look forward to seeing you post a little something! No pressure or anything. LOLOLOL

Lori- Your day yesterday left me envious! I need to find a good masseuse. I had one in Greenville who was AMAZING!!!!!- Once you find someone who has those magic hands it is hard to give them up!
So about those meatballs from Greenleaf- did you make them? I am glad you are so enjoying your packages! Have you done Sautéed Chard again? You really liked that, it would beget with chops.

Have you tried your air fryer yet?

Trig- YES WE want details too on how the kiddo liked school!!!!!!-
Yup I agree, It is time for your hikes! What do you and the hubby do now during the day while the kiddo is in school? Any way you will go back to the gym?

Greg-
-------------------------------------
I found my amazon gift cards I was hunting. I got them about 6 months ago and forgot about it. Then I remember them because I am about to order more puppy vitamins. I get Bella's chewy vitamins she love off Amazon. They run about 30 bucks but a package last her 3 months. So I remembered the gift cards I got from work.

Anyway- I "went shopping"!!!! I bought a high end "cloud like" Comforter set for my king size bed. It is a BEAUTIFUL gray pinstriped. Soft gray and white. It is supposed to be a light weight which is perfect for me. I hate hot blankets. I also got 2 pillow shams, 2 more new pillows, and a mattress cover that is supposed to be a pillow top! It all comes tomorrow!!!!
Yup I had some $$$ to spend and I did. I went over budget by 12 dollars! I can't wait to redo my bedroom!

I already love my bed- but this will be awesome! I also need to hook up that new TV I got back in July.Remember PRIME days? I bought a 32 inch smart TV that is still sitting in a box. Yea I really needed that!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH- but it was on sale!!! So I will put that in the bedroom and I will never want to come out!!!!

Well........ I have put off the inevitable long enough....... Have a good one all!!!! -
Today is Tuna salad, and shrimp on the side. That just SOUNDS good to me. I will add a celery stock for crunch.

Goal- 5 carbs and under!