Thread: LC Our Way #3
View Single Post
  #2241   ^
Old Tue, Aug-27-19, 06:04

Plan: Zero Carb!
Stats: 234/182/170 Female 68
BF:
Progress: 81%

Nicco less pressure on anyone is good so glad your DS17 has his ducks in a row and is in fine shape!!

I am same as you that I need to move more. cooler weather means hiking for us hikers...so yea we will move more sooner than later now

Holidays at school....not sure, I just get that calendar that shows her days off, heck I have no clue what those days are for actually HA When I glance once a week at the calender I just note if she has a day off coming or not
I kinda don't care what those days ARE for kinda yea me sad I know.

WOW moving in with the elderly ones. WOW. I would have to have a monster freaking sized house. Big time!! More power to them if they can do it. Best of luck to all on that one!!

Jaz I feel for you on this job!!!! But Oct is not far away. I would just keep saying you need to take it day by day.....hey you got ANY vacay days or personal days or anything to take off.....you know take a day here and there in the mix to give yourself some chill time. You don't need to 'save vacay' days cause you ARE going to do something sooner than later on the job so use up some days to help yourself chill and break the crazy of it all.
So sorry it sucks so bad for ya!!!
Oct layoff.....boy that would be great for ya.
Oct will come sooner than ya think...heck just going into Sept now and it will fly so hold strong!!

HI ALL

dog to vet at 10
stop, get few school supplies, a few pocket folders and 1 in binder
home to do some cleaning chores...BOO but I gotta I despise cleaning anymore!!

then chilling thru the day taking life kinda easy. rain coming for today and leaving tomorrow sometime so I will call and make dog a groom appt on a dry day.....hate paying for groom and then he gets wet the next day and he stinks again HAHA

nothing much

today is broth, tuna/mayo and garlic butter shrimp with cocktail sauce
(not shrimped out just yet....so loving them right now and low kcal) but soon you will see me slupping down a giant ribeye steak cause I can't stand shrimp anymore

great day all