View Single Post
  #4   ^
Old Sat, Aug-17-02, 17:00
Registered Member

Plan: sugarbusters
Stats: 270/242.00/142
BF:
Progress: 22%
Default Interesting topic and the same tatics prevail throughout our lives.

I find this whole topic very interesting, but am unable to argue about eating meat versus eating veggies.

What I found similar was my Quaker friends who claim to be so peace loving they dare to argue with you and yet do not wait to hear your side of the argument.

The same tatics are used in politics, and if said often enough with out clarification of the truth, statements become an unquestioned basis for the masses to vote in favor of one group over another with out any validity.

It appears that arguing based on facts and supported evidence is manipulated throughout mankinds trials and tribulations.

In fact, recently a Congressional leader openly admitted his mother survived on her social secuity check, trying to establish that if she could do it so could the rest of society.

Rather than applaude this event, his constituancy should have declared this congressional son a bastard that he allow his mother to merely survive than to assist her to live comfortably in her old age.

Try eating a tender filet and serving a meal of tender steak to company on only a monthly social security check, plus pay property taxes and all other insurances that don't go away just because you retire.

It also amazes me how the vegans and people of the same ilk can be anti government, anti guns, anti killing, anti war and anti meat eaters, yet support abortion in it's entireity.