View Single Post
  #4   ^
Old Sun, May-05-19, 19:34

Plan: Suzanne Somers; LC
Stats: 182.5/158/105 Female 5'
BF:Melting!
Progress: 32%
Default Day 27 - 90 days ends Jul 7

1. No cheats - on plan food only. To aid with this I am taking a small notepad with me and when I see something I think I will throw in my mouth I am going to write it down instead. I am kind of living on pork rinds and Atkins candy with no oven or microwave. I have stuff now, went shopping with no propane in mind. On the mental list: Subway fav sandwich... not much else. Am allowing a drink tonight for Cinco de Mayo.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kristine
Kat, good luck getting your kitchen taken care of. I had no idea there were stoves that run on propane. (*insert Hank Hill .gif here*)

Kristine: Thank you. It hasn't been too much fun with no hot water, I'll take a few things with me to really clean up good at lunch at work tomorrow until things get rollin' here. I did discover a toaster oven that works, so I changed my grocery list and am working around that. Yes, the hot water heater, stove/oven and dryer are all propane -run here. I didn't know either til I rented here. Never dealt with it before. I have to call the new company tomorrow to tell them the old tank is gone.