View Single Post
  #9   ^
Old Mon, Apr-19-10, 02:27

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 182/174/154 Female 168 cm
BF:
Progress: 29%

Hi niquie

hope your weekend went well with the diet. I wasnt too bad at all, though had a bottle of wine on saturday night and woke up yesterday with the hangover from hell (OMG thought my head was going to split open) - dont usually drink wine, but it seems to be low carb, so thought I would chance it.
I didnt see the que for the Zoo but a girl in work was telling me that she went and it was the busiest she ever seen it.
When my children were smaller I got a yearly pass for the zoo and brought them most sundays - just to knacker them out lol.
I have a king charles (Prince) he is a dote, has a lovely temprement - though is not very road wise yet, so have to keep him on the lead a lot. re. the training of your dog, i didnt get mine trained and sort of regret it now - he is 4 years old and probably passed any real training - other dogs attack him and he just lets them
congrats on starting the jogging programme, unfortunately I am a smoker and would probably need oxegene if I had a go at jogging - ha ha - am going to try and quit next week and have got he patches ready to go.

anyway good luck for this week and hopefully we will both see a loss by the end of the week (my end of week is Friday)

Gx